We are looking for yoga instructors who love to teach and enjoy being part of a special team and have confidence to lead a group into yogic bliss.
We want instructors who:
1. Have at least 2 years of a solid personal yoga practice
2. Know how to incorporate props well for your students or have the desire to learn.
3. Are comfortable working with older bodies or have the desire to learn.
4. Are comfortable working with beginners or have the desire to learn
5. Know how to instruct proper alignment of poses
6. Have reliable transportation
7. Lives within 10 miles of our studio.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook: The Posture Project...Balance through Yoga & Massage
We look forward to sharing your gifts and talents with our community.
You can also call to connect at 678-494-3450.
"Unwind and Unplug" FALL YOGA RETREAT
with Shalan Hill
If you've been stressed out and can't find your peace, consider taking in the deepest breaths of fresh mountain air as you sit with your feet dangling in the water of this crystal clear reflection pool. Your eyes soak in the views of the myriad of color of Nature's beauty. Mother Earth siphons away the worries from your body that's become this storage container for stress and emotions. Yet, this is just the beginning.....
Finish your story by joining us for our 2019 Fall Yoga Retreat!